Spine Surgeon Dr. John B. Jacquemin and the rest of the OrthoCincy Spine Team treat a variety of spine conditions. The doctors listed below each provide a particular approach to spine and back care, giving you a range of treatment options where appropriate.
Dr. Jacquemin now performs Cervical Disc Replacement. This procedure may be appropriate for patients who:
- Are between the ages of 21-67;
- Haven't responded to non-surgical treatment, including 6 weeks of physical therapy and medicine, or have symptoms that are worsening despite having other treatment;
- Documented disc damage upon review of an MRI, X-ray, or other images of the neck;
- Have arm pain and/or neurological symptoms such as weakness or numbness - with or without neck pain.
- Other factors, which may depend on the individual patient.
For more information, call us at 859-301-BONE (2663).