The general orthopaedics team at OrthoCincy treats a variety of orthopaedic conditions and sports-related injuries of the bone, joint and musculoskeletal system.
A general orthopaedic surgeon does not focus on one specific area or body part. Instead, they determine the best course of action for injuries and diseaes of the entire musculoskeletal system. Your appointment with a general orthopaedic surgeon may include the following:
- Diagnosis of your injury or condition
- Determination of the course of treatment
- Rehabilitation recommendation, including physicial therapy
- Prevention techniques, including providing information and treatment plans
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cubital Tunnel
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist Pain
- Sports Injuries Dubytren’s Contracture Fractures
See below for a list of our physicians who treat patients with general orthopaedic conditions.